Other Hockey News & Views > CHL & NCAA Hockey

2022 World Junior Championships

<< < (2/9) > >>

Bender:

--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on December 26, 2021, 08:24:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bender on December 26, 2021, 06:35:48 PM ---Finland didn't look overly impressive against the Germans earlier.

Russian goaltending looks atrocious. Askarov looking less and less like a 1st round pick. 

--- End quote ---
I don't think many teams will look good against them. That's the type of game they play..

Askarov's only 19 so I don't think Nashville is too concerned yet. He wasn't great today but he wasn't terrible either. Even Miller said he didn't understand changing the goalie.

--- End quote ---
I did! He has all the same glaring issues as he had last year and is having a terrible year in the K. Massively overrated prospect.

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: Bender on December 26, 2021, 08:35:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on December 26, 2021, 08:24:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bender on December 26, 2021, 06:35:48 PM ---Finland didn't look overly impressive against the Germans earlier.

Russian goaltending looks atrocious. Askarov looking less and less like a 1st round pick. 

--- End quote ---
I don't think many teams will look good against them. That's the type of game they play..

Askarov's only 19 so I don't think Nashville is too concerned yet. He wasn't great today but he wasn't terrible either. Even Miller said he didn't understand changing the goalie.

--- End quote ---
I did! He has all the same glaring issues as he had last year and is having a terrible year in the K. Massively overrated prospect.

--- End quote ---
He maybe overrated but he's only played 5 games in the K this year. .2.01 GAA and 904SV%...doesn't equate to terrible. We'll see down the road if he's legit or not.

Heroic Shrimp:
Knies (TOR) opens the scoring for USA.

He's going to have a big tournament. pic.twitter.com/Az9y4rR1Fa— Kevin Papetti (@KPapetti) December 27, 2021
--- End quote ---

Post here? In the prospects thread…? What’s the consensus?

OldTimeHockey:

--- Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on December 26, 2021, 10:34:36 PM ---Knies (TOR) opens the scoring for USA.

He's going to have a big tournament. pic.twitter.com/Az9y4rR1Fa— Kevin Papetti (@KPapetti) December 27, 2021
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That no look pass was a thing of beauty. Who made it?

Frank E:

--- Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on December 26, 2021, 10:34:36 PM ---Knies (TOR) opens the scoring for USA.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Wow...like herman just goes ahead and decides for you....I thought you were being very diplomatic.  For the record I like it in the prospects thread, thank you very much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version