Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Idiocracy

Started by Highlander, February 29, 2016, 01:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bustaheims

Quote from: Deebo on August 12, 2022, 04:51:51 PM
Quote from: Joe on August 12, 2022, 10:47:55 AM
Quote from: bustaheims on August 12, 2022, 08:26:34 AM

I'm interested to see how the Cult of Trump justifies this one.

I can tell you exactly how they will justify this:

It was planted by Clinton.

He went "Obama already did it"

Ah, yes, the good old "Obama taking documents to the secure National Archive in Chicago is totally the same as me taking documents to my completely unsecure resort-house" defence.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

OldTimeHockey

So when does the civil war officially start?
https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trumps-angry-words-spur-warnings-205303076.html

QuoteLast week a man wearing body armor and armed with an assault rifle and a nail gun tried to breach the FBI's Cincinnati office. He was later shot and killed by police after exchanging fire with officers. Authorities say they believe the man had posted dark messages on Truth Social, Trump's online platform, including one that said federal agents should be killed on sight.

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

Joe

So this backlash about the little mermaid being black is... mind bendingly mind bending.

I feel like this is an elaborate bit. There's no way fully grown adults could give a shit about this one way or the other. But yet here we are. 

Nik

Quote from: Joe on September 18, 2022, 03:03:27 PM
So this backlash about the little mermaid being black is... mind bendingly mind bending.

I feel like this is an elaborate bit. There's no way fully grown adults could give a shit about this one way or the other. But yet here we are.

I mean, it's dumb but it's not that much dumber than the constant grievance culture those people perpetually engage in.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

bustaheims

It's very telling (and obviously hardly surprising) that they only care when a traditionally white character gets their race changed. They're awfully silent when characters of other ethnicities get portrayed as white. Like, you know, the guy whose teachings they love to talk about but also completely ignore.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LittleHockeyFan

I think it's terrible that they didn't cast an actual mermaid in the role!

:D

Joe

Quote from: LittleHockeyFan on September 18, 2022, 07:30:30 PM

I think it's terrible that they didn't cast an actual mermaid in the role!

:D

It's funny you say that because everytime I see one of these complaints I want to post this scene from futurama and say 'well really this is how mermaids should really work'

https://youtu.be/PjhfUZyA6LI

herman

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1580954556497657858
I don't know that the inevitable movie about this will ever be able to top real life
#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1598399379370434560
One of the more stunning hat tricks ever seen, finally taken offline after Ye goes far enough to actually make Alex Jones do a double take and the GOP to start disavowing him.
#BeBlessed #scumbag