Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

The Official TV Thread

<< < (395/399) > >>

Peter D.:
Is there a more awful game show on a prime TV slot than You Bet Your Life with Jay Leno and Kevin Eubanks?

Arn:
Having complained about having so many streaming services to choose from with the launch of Paramount Plus in the UK, now I’m keeping it to watch Strange New Worlds. Really fun Star Trek.

(Also Cheers for nostalgia purposes)

Groundskeeper Willie:

--- Quote from: Arn on July 14, 2022, 03:43:29 PM ---Having complained about having so many streaming services to choose from with the launch of Paramount Plus in the UK, now I’m keeping it to watch Strange New Worlds. Really fun Star Trek.

--- End quote ---
Strange New Worlds really is quite enjoyable. I grew up loving TNG and really got into TOS after the fact but the new stuff (even Picard) just hasn't done it for me. Strange New Worlds is the first new Trek I've liked in a long time and I'm really glad it's doing well and they're keeping it going.

L K:
I'm really enjoying the 3rd season of The Orville.

Significantly Insignificant:

--- Quote from: Groundskeeper Willie on July 14, 2022, 04:03:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Arn on July 14, 2022, 03:43:29 PM ---Having complained about having so many streaming services to choose from with the launch of Paramount Plus in the UK, now I’m keeping it to watch Strange New Worlds. Really fun Star Trek.

--- End quote ---
Strange New Worlds really is quite enjoyable. I grew up loving TNG and really got into TOS after the fact but the new stuff (even Picard) just hasn't done it for me. Strange New Worlds is the first new Trek I've liked in a long time and I'm really glad it's doing well and they're keeping it going.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  Strange new worlds is my favourite of all the new trek shows.  There is something about it that just feels close to TOS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version