Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

NetFlix

<< < (4/4)

hockeyfan1:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on July 20, 2011, 08:01:24 PM ---I tried the 30-day trial and loved it. Plenty of great TV shows that I've always wanted to see. In the end I had to cancel it though, it was killing my bandwidth cap.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking of signing up for a free trial too,  but thought otherwise.  The Canadian version of Netflix doesn't carry old tv shows (packaged as episodes) such  as the "Mission:Impossible" series from the '60's, nor some of the more popular '70's shows.  Retro, in other words. 

According to online reports, the U.S. version offers a more diverse variety to choose from.

Not completely certain about the above, but I do notice many programs as being "not available" in Canada.  I am not a member/paying customer, nor have I tried the trial offer because I assume that the above-mentioned may be true.  What's the point if one cannot view one's favourites.

LittleHockeyFan:
We had it briefly and I found it to be almost completely useless.

CarltonTheBear:

--- Quote from: BMan on July 23, 2011, 06:37:26 PM ---Just out of curiosity, I signed up last Thursday, and am wondering since it is a trial 30 day free run, will I get more programming once I started paying for it?

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure you get full access to programming even with the trial.

WhatIfGodWasALeaf:
Maybe it is content restricted in Canada as has been mentioned, but being in the States I love it, makes my phone and iPad uch better too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version