Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

Books

(1/3) > >>

herman:
Do people still read? I can't remember if I already talked about this, but I picked it back up recently.

If you've read the A Song of Ice and Fire series (so far) and/or watch Game of Thrones, I especially recommend Robin Hobb's Farseer Trilogy (and subsequent trilogies in this universe).

Highlander:
I picked up Dune, just to refresh before I see the movie, now on Chapterhouse (book 4).  I love the Dune universe.  Frank Herbert had a very big brain.

Bullfrog:
I don't read much fiction, but I really enjoy the Saxon Series (Last Kingdom) by Bernard Cornwell. I've read the first 10? books. I love Viking culture and early british history, so it's the perfect mix.

If anyone's interested in learning more about our universe (and physics), We Have No Idea is a great book, funny, and very informative. The authors have a podcast called Daniel and Jorge Explain the Universe, which is one of my favorites.

I'm actually reading a book now, it's called The Bible. lol.

Zee:

--- Quote from: Highlander on October 17, 2021, 12:55:31 PM ---I picked up Dune, just to refresh before I see the movie, now on Chapterhouse (book 4).  I love the Dune universe.  Frank Herbert had a very big brain.

--- End quote ---
Chapterhouse is book 6 bruh, you reading in order? Lol

Highlander:
sorry its on my kindle,  Heretics of Dune, Chapterhouse is next.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version