Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

Coronavirus

<< < (438/504) > >>

herman:
At least one person at the Ottawa vaccine protest is carrying a Nazi flag, and for some reason no one has said, “dude, maybe don’t”. Also, there is a supply chain and distribution channels for these flags.

Iafrate:
I’m so confused as to what they’re protesting. Even if the government said ‘fine don’t worry about it, no vaccine mandate’ doesn’t the US government have the same mandate for truckers crossing the border? So what would they have accomplished?

I’m so confused about the world we live in today

Significantly Insignificant:

--- Quote from: Joe S. on January 29, 2022, 04:55:22 PM ---I’m so confused as to what they’re protesting. Even if the government said ‘fine don’t worry about it, no vaccine mandate’ doesn’t the US government have the same mandate for truckers crossing the border? So what would they have accomplished?

--- End quote ---

Me too!!!  Want to start a podcast where it's just the two of us yelling WTF!!! for half an hour?

CarltonTheBear:

--- Quote from: Joe S. on January 29, 2022, 04:55:22 PM ---I’m so confused as to what they’re protesting. Even if the government said ‘fine don’t worry about it, no vaccine mandate’ doesn’t the US government have the same mandate for truckers crossing the border? So what would they have accomplished?

--- End quote ---

This should have been pretty obvious from the start but this has nothing to do with truckers, that was just used as their cover. It's just standard anti-vaccine, anti-mask, anti-science, anti-lockdown, anti-Trudeau, anti-"tyranny", pro-"freedom" bullcrap.

Iafrate:

--- Quote from: Significantly Insignificant on January 29, 2022, 04:58:38 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Me too!!!  Want to start a podcast where it's just the two of us yelling WTF!!! for half an hour?

--- End quote ---

I’m in… actually you can join my existing one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version