Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

Toronto Maple Leafs

(1/4) > >>

hockeyfan1:
Questions, questions, questions.  One thing is clear:  the LeafNation expects the Leafs to be much improved from last season.

Now, whether that will translate into the post-season remains to be seen.  If not, then, at least, if the Leafs improve this year, and come close to a playoff spot, say, 9th or 10th place, a few points off, many Leafian followers will sing the praises of Burke, Nonis, Wilson, et al.

I started this poll just for fun, to see what some of us are already thinking!   :)

Go on, place your ballots!!

drummond:
I say they finish 8th just to make the playoffs

CarltonTheBear:

--- Quote from: hockeyfan1 on August 07, 2011, 04:06:31 AM ---If not, then, at least, if the Leafs improve this year, and come close to a playoff spot, say, 9th or 10th place, a few points off, many Leafian followers will sing the praises of Burke, Nonis, Wilson, et al.

--- End quote ---

Why would we do that?

Sarge:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on August 07, 2011, 10:46:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: hockeyfan1 on August 07, 2011, 04:06:31 AM ---If not, then, at least, if the Leafs improve this year, and come close to a playoff spot, say, 9th or 10th place, a few points off, many Leafian followers will sing the praises of Burke, Nonis, Wilson, et al.

--- End quote ---

Why would we do that?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, 9th/10th is sort of what I'm expecting so I'm not going to get all goofy and start singing simnply because they met my expectations. hf1 - if you're expecting a 14th/15th type finish then yeah, I kind of get what you were saying but to each their own I suppose.

L K:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on August 07, 2011, 10:46:21 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Why would we do that?

--- End quote ---

Carlton, I'm not going you a Christmas bonus, instead I'm going to give you a subscription to Jelly of the Month.  If the Leafs miss the playoffs again, Wilson's fired/not brought back and Burke will have to start looking over his shoulder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version