Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Selena Gomez tickets wanted - will trade home opener vs. Habs Oct 6 +++

Started by You're right, August 03, 2011, 09:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

You're right

As a birthday present to my 10 year old daughter I am looking for tickets (preferably 3, but 2 or 4 will do) to the August 23rd Selena Gomez concert at the Molson Amphitheater.

Willing to trade my home opener tickets vs the Habs (October 6th) or pay for tickets. Not looking for general admission seats (lawn).

Any help or info would be appreciated (the things we do for our kids!). Just PM me.

Thanks all.
There's valid reasons for the limited interest. Get out of your basement if you dare. The real world will bend you over.
Adios Chachi

You're right

Well, I paid dearly for tickets on line - but at least my little girl will be at the show tonight. The bright side is that only got 2 tickets, so she went with her mother.

I win!
There's valid reasons for the limited interest. Get out of your basement if you dare. The real world will bend you over.
Adios Chachi

Tigger

Gomez for Gomez? Now the Eklund rumor makes sense, I didn't know you were one of his 'sources'...  :P
"My father was born shortly after the Wright Brothers" Charlie Duke

You're right

Quote from: Tigger on August 23, 2011, 07:13:13 PM
Gomez for Gomez? Now the Eklund rumor makes sense, I didn't know you were one of his 'sources'...  :P
Lol - I'd actually do that trade!

E6
Adios Chachi