Just for Fun > All Sports But Hockey

F1

(1/3) > >>

Bender:
So there's a topic on Grosjean's crash but I didn't see a main F1 thread.

I've been watching Drive to Survive a lot lately and I'm honestly shocked at how much I'm enjoying it. To a point where I'm going to get up early tomorrow to watch the Belgian Grand Prix. Any other F1 fans here? Anything you can tell to a noob?

Jolly good show chaps:
Spa is one of my favourite tracks - and it seems to rain an awful lot here for a race that take place in summer. Because of the track layout and forest it can sometimes be raining on one part of the track but not the others. On that note hope you didn't get up too early as doesn't seem that the race is going to start anytime soon.

Fun fact: most of the focus has been on Michael Schumacher making his debut here 30 years ago, but just as significantly he won his first race here 29 years ago. I guess they're saving that for next year though.

Bender:

--- Quote from: Jolly good show chaps on August 29, 2021, 09:38:20 AM ---Spa is one of my favourite tracks - and it seems to rain an awful lot here for a race that take place in summer. Because of the track layout and forest it can sometimes be raining on one part of the track but not the others. On that note hope you didn't get up too early as doesn't seem that the race is going to start anytime soon.

Fun fact: most of the focus has been on Michael Schumacher making his debut here 30 years ago, but just as significantly he won his first race here 29 years ago. I guess they're saving that for next year though.

--- End quote ---
My first attempt at watching an F1 race and it appears to get rained out, and it appears the teams/commentators were confused about the rules for the last hour and a bit

Frank E:
Ya, so half points?

princedpw:
I really hoped this was going to be a thread on forechecking and the role of F1 …

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version