Maple Leafs News and Views > Main Leafs Hockey Talk

2021-22 Toronto Maple Leafs General Discussion

<< < (197/264) > >>

Significantly Insignificant:

--- Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on November 26, 2021, 12:18:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: herman on November 26, 2021, 09:51:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on November 26, 2021, 07:27:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joe S. on November 25, 2021, 04:25:22 PM ---Reports of his death were greatly exaggerated?

--- End quote ---
Turns out he was only "mostly dead", and they were able to bring him back because of his true love for Kase.

--- End quote ---

Lifetime movie: Czech Mates

--- End quote ---
You have not acknowledged my Princess Bride reference, and it disappoints me.

--- End quote ---

I was waiting to see how Kampf played tonight, and if he was struggling I was going to break out "It's okay Kampf, you've been mostly dead all day"

Highlander:

--- Quote from: Significantly Insignificant on November 26, 2021, 02:56:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joe S. on November 25, 2021, 04:25:22 PM ---Reports of his death were greatly exaggerated?

--- End quote ---
Turns out he was only "mostly dead", and they were able to bring him back because of his true love for Kase.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was waiting to see how Kampf played tonight, and if he was struggling I was going to break out "It's okay Kampf, you've been mostly dead all day"

--- End quote ---
He took a pretty hard Czech to the heed.

herman:
It’s time for another edition of @TLNdc Trivia!

Today, it’s the William Nylander quiz. 15 questions ranging from his junior days through his Leafs career to test just how much you really know about Willy Styles.

Be sure to share your results! 👇👇https://t.co/TUatUDgMn7— Kyle Cushman (@Kyle_Cush) November 26, 2021
--- End quote ---

Heroic Shrimp:

--- Quote from: Significantly Insignificant on November 26, 2021, 02:56:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Full marks!

herman:

--- Quote from: herman on November 24, 2021, 09:37:52 AM ---Players: A little #WednesdayWisdom for you 🧠

If you wanna score more goals:
1) Shoot for a scoring opportunity!
2) If you have a lane, let the puck fly, don’t pass it up to try for a better angle, better position, etc.
3) Go to the net and hunt for rebounds! pic.twitter.com/4XJGYO1lLL— Ted Suihkonen (@suihkonen77) November 24, 2021
--- End quote ---
The front office recognizes this. The priority in seasons past was to get more skill (puck handling, shooting, passing) into the system. Now they are focused on acquiring and developing retrievers (Matthew Knies, Ondrej Kaše, Joey Anderson, Michael Bunting sort of).

--- End quote ---

Toronto Maple Leafs Power Play looked great last night

They had a shoot & recover mindset. I count 10 shot attempts that eventually leads to a John Tavares goal

Awesome!

(Full PP 👇) pic.twitter.com/OfIbzizUgo— Greg Revak, CFP® (@CoachRevak) November 27, 2021
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version