Just for Fun > Ok Blue Jays Talk

2021 Blue Jays General Discussion Thread

<< < (116/118) > >>

Nik:
OFFICIAL: We've signed 18 international free agents.

Welcome to our #BlueJays family 👏 pic.twitter.com/Dyt56PH0ZU— Toronto Blue Jays (@BlueJays) January 17, 2022
--- End quote ---

Shoutout to Eminems Flores.

L K:
And it’s official MLB doesn’t tolerate steroid users.   Congratulations David Ortiz………………………….

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: L K on January 25, 2022, 07:49:33 PM ---And it’s official MLB doesn’t tolerate steroid users.   Congratulations David Ortiz………………………….

--- End quote ---
Haha, what a joke. As far as I remember Bonds never tested positive for steroids did he? Ortiz did. Greatest home run hitter ever, nope..One of the greatest pitchers ever, nope. The all time leading hitter, nope. Like I said it's a joke.

bustaheims:

--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on January 25, 2022, 08:01:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: L K on January 25, 2022, 07:49:33 PM ---And it’s official MLB doesn’t tolerate steroid users.   Congratulations David Ortiz………………………….

--- End quote ---
Haha, what a joke. As far as I remember Bonds never tested positive for steroids did he? Ortiz did. Greatest home run hitter ever, nope..One of the greatest pitchers ever, nope. The all time leading hitter, nope. Like I said it's a joke.

--- End quote ---

There are questions around the validity of the series of tests that Ortiz tested positive on. At least 10 of the 104 positive results were deemed to be false positives, but who they were was never released.

https://www.audacy.com/weei/sports/red-sox/reporter-who-broke-ped-stories-defends-david-ortiz

Bonds and Clemens not getting in is stupid. I get making them wait - they were basically the poster boys for PEDs, and there are enough corroborating witnesses that the lack of a positive test doesn’t mean much (absence of evidence not being evidence of absence and all) - but that wait should have been 3-5 years, not 10+.

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: bustaheims on January 25, 2022, 08:07:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on January 25, 2022, 08:01:26 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

There are questions around the validity of the series of tests that Ortiz tested positive on. At least 10 of the 104 positive results were deemed to be false positives, but who they were was never released.

https://www.audacy.com/weei/sports/red-sox/reporter-who-broke-ped-stories-defends-david-ortiz

Bonds and Clemens not getting in is stupid. I get making them wait - they were basically the poster boys for PEDs, and there are enough corroborating witnesses that the lack of a positive test doesn’t mean much (absence of evidence not being evidence of absence and all) - but that wait should have been 3-5 years, not 10+.

--- End quote ---
If Binds retired before the steroid era, he still would have had a hall of fame career. Now their 10 year window is up the chances they ever get in is even smaller...sad because they did nothing wrong. Steroids wasn't tested for and you and I know that MLB knew exactly what was going on. Funny how all the other guys that used uppers and whatever is deemed ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version