Just for Fun > Ok Blue Jays Talk

2021 MLB General thread

(1/13) > >>

Darryl:
MLB really needs to fix their offseason. The least exciting of the big four.

Nik:

Nobody gets elected to the Hall of Fame which isn't the worst thing in the world. Other than the steroid guys the best candidates are probably Scott Rolen, Andruw Jones and Curt Schilling and Rolen and Jones should go but aren't exactly all-time legends and Schilling, well, I hope he's forever on the outside looking in.

Deebo:

--- Quote from: Nik on January 26, 2021, 07:29:40 PM ---
Nobody gets elected to the Hall of Fame which isn't the worst thing in the world. Other than the steroid guys the best candidates are probably Scott Rolen, Andruw Jones and Curt Schilling and Rolen and Jones should go but aren't exactly all-time legends and Schilling, well, I hope he's forever on the outside looking in.

--- End quote ---

Schilling asked for his name to removed from the ballot for his final year.

This is like Michael Scott withdrawing from consideration for the corporate job.

Nik:

--- Quote from: Deebo on January 26, 2021, 07:40:18 PM ---Schilling asked for his name to removed from the ballot for his final year.

This is like Michael Scott withdrawing from consideration for the corporate job.

--- End quote ---

Dear Rihanna,

I have concluded, after much consideration, that I am unable to be your boyfriend for a variety of reasons....

Nik:

This really has been the off-season to have money to spend. The trade for Nolan Arenado, as well as the one for Lindor, were not just ones where elite players got moved but ones where the returns were pretty unimpressive. Not only did Colorado not get any of the Cardinals' top prospects, they gave St. Louis 50 million dollars.

Just unreal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version