Just for Fun > All Sports But Hockey

2020-21 Tampa Bay Raptors Thread

(1/15) > >>

Deebo:
New raptors thread for this big news:

Fred VanVleet has agreed to a four-year, $85M deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors, agent Brian Jungreis of @ParLay_SE told @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 21, 2020
--- End quote ---

Heroic Shrimp:

--- Quote from: Deebo on November 21, 2020, 12:52:25 PM ---New raptors thread for this big news:

Fred VanVleet has agreed to a four-year, $85M deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors, agent Brian Jungreis of @ParLay_SE told @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 21, 2020
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
💰💰💰 https://t.co/Py2RbwXPbJ— Fred VanVleet (@FredVanVleet) November 21, 2020
--- End quote ---

Nik:

Good for him. Hard to say he didn't earn it.

Still kind of crazy to think that the Raps still have a pretty good young group in place with VanVleet, Siakam, Powell and Anunoby. Even if Ibaka, Lowry and Gasol are done, and I don't think they are, that's a starting point for a decent team in the East that could have a lot of cap space.

Highlander:

--- Quote from: Nik on November 21, 2020, 02:41:14 PM ---

Still kind of crazy to think that the Raps still have a pretty good young group in place with VanVleet, Siakam, Powell and Anunoby. Even if Ibaka, Lowry and Gasol are done, and I don't think they are, that's a starting point for a decent team in the East that could have a lot of cap space.

--- End quote ---
Thats true until we get them to the Greek. 

Deebo:

--- Quote from: Nik on November 21, 2020, 02:41:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Unfortuatley, Ibaka is going to the Clippers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version