Maple Leafs News and Views > Leafs Rumours & Speculation

Pietrangelo Watch

(1/73) > >>

herman:
Sources say contract talks between the St Louis Blues and Blues captain, Alex Pietrangelo have broken off.  The team has advised Pietrangelo to pursue unrestricted free agency.— Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger) September 18, 2020
--- End quote ---

There?s so much time left. What did they say to each other?

Deebo:

--- Quote from: herman on September 18, 2020, 07:36:36 PM ---Sources say contract talks between the St Louis Blues and Blues captain, Alex Pietrangelo have broken off.  The team has advised Pietrangelo to pursue unrestricted free agency.— Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger) September 18, 2020
--- End quote ---

There?s so much time left. What did they say to each other?

--- End quote ---

The Blues’ current offer is $7.7 million AAV, but Pietrangelo has been asked to accept the AAV without knowing the structure of the deal. #stlblues— Jeremy Rutherford (@jprutherford) September 18, 2020
--- End quote ---

CarltonTheBear:
I don't have a clue how we could get the cap space to do this, and I'm not even sure if a 7-year, $8mil contract is a smart move long-term... but I still wanna see it.

CarltonTheBear:
This was from a few days ago:

Darren Dreger on TSN1050 said he thinks Toronto and Las Vegas would be near the top of Alex Pietrangelo's list of preferred destinations if he does not re-sign with the Blues— J (@Account4hockey) September 15, 2020
--- End quote ---

herman:
We just got a server alert telling us that traffic to our #Leafs page sky rocketed 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️ https://t.co/UORSnB7dr8— CapFriendly (@CapFriendly) September 18, 2020
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version