Just for Fun > Ok Blue Jays Talk

Blue Jays Hot Stove Thread

<< < (31/31)

Nik:

--- Quote from: OldTimeHockey on February 29, 2020, 12:55:40 PM ---I actually like Crave's selection when you package in the HBO portion. The app's though require some serious work.

--- End quote ---

I was mainly just referring to the apps there. I agree that if you get the version of Crave with the movies and new shows it's a good selection of content but I'm not sure it's good enough to justify being significantly more expensive than Netflix.

OldTimeHockey:

--- Quote from: Nik Bethune on February 29, 2020, 01:15:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: OldTimeHockey on February 29, 2020, 12:55:40 PM ---I actually like Crave's selection when you package in the HBO portion. The app's though require some serious work.

--- End quote ---

I was mainly just referring to the apps there. I agree that if you get the version of Crave with the movies and new shows it's a good selection of content but I'm not sure it's good enough to justify being significantly more expensive than Netflix.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps. I actually made room for Disney+ by cutting Netflix. Regretting it now. I felt like I wasn't watching Netflix. Then the shows I watched released new seasons.

hockeyfan1:
I remember those SARS days (*shivers*)...

My Monday column for https://t.co/Oe0RP7mx6o

Lessons from SARS and how the sports world handles epidemics. Hint: it ain't gonna be that easy this time ...
Plus praise for Vigneault, concern for Siakam ...
Also: beware when the KC Royals come to town ...https://t.co/EpX0NUvGsN— Jeff Blair (@SNJeffBlair) March 2, 2020
--- End quote ---

hockeyfan1:
Bautista pitching??  Duh?

My bro @JoeyBats19 is nasty on the mound. We been working working. All jokes aside, this man can pitch in a big league bullpen. I’ll put my word on it! pic.twitter.com/mxXylJmDnn— Marcus Stroman (@STR0) January 17, 2020
--- End quote ---

Highlander:

--- Quote from: hockeyfan1 on March 02, 2020, 06:38:32 PM ---Bautista pitching??  Duh?

My bro @JoeyBats19 is nasty on the mound. We been working working. All jokes aside, this man can pitch in a big league bullpen. I’ll put my word on it! pic.twitter.com/mxXylJmDnn— Marcus Stroman (@STR0) January 17, 2020
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Bring him home and sign him up. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version