Maple Leafs News and Views > Leafs Rumours & Speculation

Pietrangelo Watch

<< < (2/73) > >>

CarltonTheBear:

--- Quote from: Deebo on September 18, 2020, 08:07:31 PM ---The Blues’ current offer is $7.7 million AAV, but Pietrangelo has been asked to accept the AAV without knowing the structure of the deal. #stlblues— Jeremy Rutherford (@jprutherford) September 18, 2020
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sounds like someone who wants to be paid 90% in signing bonuses to me.

Also, what on earth is St. Louis doing there?

Deebo:
I wonder if they mean no trade clauses too.

herman:
I just hung up with Blues captain Alex Pietrangelo. He believes he’s headed to the market, but he has not ruled out a deal with the Blues. @DarrenDreger reported that sources tell him that talks have broken off and the Blues have told Pietrangelo to pursue free agency. #stlblues— Jeremy Rutherford (@jprutherford) September 18, 2020
--- End quote ---

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on September 18, 2020, 08:09:11 PM ---I don't have a clue how we could get the cap space to do this, and I'm not even sure if a 7-year, $8mil contract is a smart move long-term... but I still wanna see it.

--- End quote ---
Nylander goes for picks/prospects? Or do you dump Johnsson and say Kerfoot? I would def trade Freddie for Kuemper..its a 500k savings for us and 2.5 mill in actual money for the Yotes. I'm not sure about getting AP for 7 years tho. Yes he's good now but when does he drop off? Maybe he doesn't. Man I'd love to get a D man of this calibre. Just look at what Hedman does for TBay. He's a beast. Rielly and AP would be an awesome pairing.

CarltonTheBear:
The numbers being tossed around for Pietrangelo are significantly higher than what’s being reported. Told an offer was made as recent as last night. To assume the #stlblues are disrespecting Petro is probably unfair. STL remain hopeful he stays a Blue.— Andy Strickland (@andystrickland) September 19, 2020
--- End quote ---

Watching each side of this picking which reporters to leak their version of these negotiations to is fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version