Just for Fun > All Sports But Hockey

2020-21 Tampa Bay Raptors Thread

<< < (2/15) > >>

Nik:

--- Quote from: Deebo on November 21, 2020, 11:43:41 PM ---Unfortuatley, Ibaka is going to the Clippers.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's unfortunate. Still, good young core and all that.

Dappleganger:
Ibaka gone is disappointing from a fan's perspective for sure, but at least it should mean more time for my boy Boucher. This is what a Gasol/Ibaka-less Raptors looked like against eventual champion Lakers last year:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m-ZHIALLPL4

Bender:

--- Quote from: Nik on November 22, 2020, 09:23:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Deebo on November 21, 2020, 11:43:41 PM ---Unfortuatley, Ibaka is going to the Clippers.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's unfortunate. Still, good young core and all that.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I mean maybe it's time to give younger players a look? No idea though, I don't really know aging curves in the NBA

Highlander:
Good preseason game on Saturday, the starting rotation got shitkicked for a good amount of time in the first half but our backups looked very good.  Flynn looks like a draft steal, he is a player.  Also Thomas looked great, rounding into a full player, not just a shooter.  Should be a fun team to watch this year.

Deebo:
This is my home, this is my city.. I’m blessed to be able to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let’s make these years count. The show goes on, let’s get it. 🤎🙏🏽 pic.twitter.com/895tCBE9RK— Giannis Antetokounmpo (@Giannis_An34) December 15, 2020
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version