Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Pietrangelo Watch

Started by herman, September 18, 2020, 07:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarltonTheBear

https://twitter.com/jprutherford/status/1315397884972425216

This seemed like a done deal to me when he was flying over there but getting closer to that now.

Zee

Any rumors of the numbers being thrown around for Peter and Angelo?

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Zee on October 12, 2020, 12:28:20 PM
Heard 7 x 8.25 yesterday but nothing confirmed.

herman

I saw ~8.25M x 7, with requisite NMCs/NTC and bonuses as well (probably the same account, Guilt Trip?). Probably went down from 9ish once the Leafs cut bait and left only Vegas viable.

The Schmidt trade, which is established in principle but not currently filed for whatever reason, opens up nearly 6M for Vegas unless they have to retain. I know Dubas is a Schmidt fan, and wouldn't be opposed to seeing him land here twice retained via Florida (bye Holl); much nicer than him landing in Winnipeg or Boston.
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed

Guilt Trip

Quote from: herman on October 12, 2020, 12:52:13 PM

I saw ~8.25M x 7, with requisite NMCs/NTC and bonuses as well (probably the same account, Guilt Trip?). Probably went down from 9ish once the Leafs cut bait and left only Vegas viable.

The Schmidt trade, which is established in principle but not currently filed for whatever reason, opens up nearly 6M for Vegas unless they have to retain. I know Dubas is a Schmidt fan, and wouldn't be opposed to seeing him land here twice retained via Florida (bye Holl); much nicer than him landing in Winnipeg or Boston.
Schmidt would be a nica addition but cost way too much and plays the left side. We are already set on the left for now!

herman

Quote from: Guilt Trip on October 12, 2020, 01:15:37 PM
Schmidt would be a nica addition but cost way too much and plays the left side. We are already set on the left for now!

He plays both and has been 1RD for Vegas actually. Twice-retain (at max amounts) would bring him down to ~1.5M
#BeBlessed

Guilt Trip

Quote from: herman on October 12, 2020, 01:35:40 PM
Quote from: Guilt Trip on October 12, 2020, 01:15:37 PM

He plays both and has been 1RD for Vegas actually. Twice-retain (at max amounts) would bring him down to ~1.5M
Nice, dbl retain haha!

herman

#BeBlessed

Guilt Trip

Quote from: herman on October 12, 2020, 03:10:13 PM
https://twitter.com/andystrickland/status/1315723342297608195
Oh noes
Well then we don't want any of those guys in T.O where you're rumoured to be traded weekly lol.

herman

#BeBlessed

Zee

So who they dumping now to make room?

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Zee on October 12, 2020, 07:10:46 PM
So who they dumping now to make room?
Fluery or a combo of around 6 mill. We'll take Whitecloud off their hands!

Guilt Trip

Apparently no signing bonuses or anything like that. Really strange move by St Louis and Petro here. That sounds like a broken relationship. As for Vegas, I don't think it was worth it. They lost Schmidt who is very good and they still need to dump someone else because they're still over the cap with 12F 7D.