Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

The Official TV Thread

Started by TheMightyOdin, July 12, 2011, 05:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bender

Quote from: LittleHockeyFan on September 05, 2022, 09:24:02 PM
Only Murders in the Building.
OMG, Steve Martin and Martin Short are amazing and hilarious.....and the lineup of guest stars is just  eye popping.
and there's also Selena Gomez for the younger crowd.
Just started season 2. I got sick over the long weekend so decided to binge most of it. I actually don't love Selena Gomez in this role, she gives me a Jay Baruchel vibe for some reason. Martin Short definitely steals this show imo.

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Joe

Quote from: LittleHockeyFan on September 05, 2022, 09:24:02 PM
Only Murders in the Building.
OMG, Steve Martin and Martin Short are amazing and hilarious.....and the lineup of guest stars is just  eye popping.
and there's also Selena Gomez for the younger crowd.

That's a good one too. We just finished the 2nd season.

Mythic Quest is a great show as well if you haven't seen it already.

herman

If you want to just marathon something enjoyable, I'd highly recommend Avatar: the Last Airbender (netflix) and its follow-up series The Legend of Korra.

Yes, it's a kids show (and the first half of the first season is very much that), but it taps into way more than that. Easily the best American animated series in my books.

For shorter series, please try Arcane (League of Legends). No video game knowledge required to enjoy this beautifully animated and crafted triptych.
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Arn

Quote from: Bender on September 05, 2022, 11:44:51 AM
So... Is it any good?

If you're referring to Lord of the Rings, The Rings of Power

I'd give you a preliminary yes. The first episode I thought looked absolutely incredible, but lacked a little bit of something. The second episode seemed to start to get into the story though and dragged me in a little more. I like some of the characters already.

Never realised hobbits were of Irish descent though.
I Saw Jay McClement Score.

OldTimeHockey

If you happen to have Paramount+ and like Westerns, both 1883 and Billy the Kid are worth the watch. (1883 is a prequel to Yellowstone)