• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

sens @ Leafs - Oct. 3rd, 7:00pm - SN

CarltonTheBear

Administrator
Staff member
OTT_light.svg
​
TOR_light.svg
Ottawa Senators
0-0-0, 0 points
​
@​
Toronto Maple Leafs
1-1-0, 2 points​
Projected Line-ups​
Foegele-Stutzle-Batherson
Eklund-Cozens-Zetterlund
Amadio-Pinto-Giroux
Cousins-Halliday-Hodgson

Sanderson-Matinpalo
Chabot-Spence
Kleven-Yakemchuk

Ullmark​
Marchenko-Matthews-Roslovic
McKenna-Tavares-Nylander
Cowan-Paul-Sissons
Duhaime-Blueger-Groulx

McCabe-Tanev
Rielly-Raddysh
OEL-Stecher

Bobrovsky
​
Scratches​
Andre Burakovsky
Ridly Greig
Cameron Crotty​
​
Zach MacEwen
Nick Blankenburg
​
Injuries​
Andre Burakovsky - Upper Body - Day to day
Kurtis MacDermid - Upper Body - Day to day
Artem Zub - Knee - Injured Reserve​
​
Dakota Joshua - Abdomen - Injured Reserve
Elvis Merzlikins - Shoulder - Injured Reserve
Max Domi - Back - Injured Reserve
​
Game Notes​
OTT
-Linus Ullmark will likely start for the sens
-Ottawa has been patiently waiting to officially kick off their post-Tkachuk era, as they're the only team to enter Saturday with zero games played so far this season
TOR
-Sergei Bobrovsky will likely start for the Leafs
-Toronto practiced on Friday with no major changes to their line-up either at 5-on-5 or on the PP
Streams​
 
I didn’t watch a single midnight UK time game last season at all.

I’m intrigued enough to be considering doing so tonight.

I AM getting old though and not sure how much I’ll pay for it tomorrow if I do make it to ~3am 🤣
 
Back
Top