Bender
Well-known member
This reffing has been absolute bullshit. All these calls against the Leafs and nothing for rock bottoming OEL who never had the puck.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They really need to get back to putting their asses through sticks and hands, instead of just trying to reach and poke from straight kneed postures.Part of the issue is they're not physically engaging to win puck battles.
Literally threw him downwards into the ice. It's not wrestling; it was a nice hit, but tossing him downward like that isn't a hockey play. Neck and head... that was rough. I think he will miss some time.Body slamming OEL sends him to the dressing room....and also interference
Apparently, if I understood Hiller's comments correctly, they had him up 3 times to put him out there in OT but I guess they lost possession of the puck and wanted someone else to get puck possession back or play defense.I dont get now twice Mckenna not seeing the ice in OT. Stenberg with an assist to win the game for SJ in OT. These kids are talented I dont have a clue why they are sheltering Gavin. hiller is another joke of a coach. Only thing I can see is for his defensive play 3 on 3. Who cares. How many times in the past did we see Matthews and Marner cost us in OT with their long shifts, poor coverage etc. The kid has the tools to win you a game 3 on 3. Get him out there.