• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by AtomicMapleLeaf2

  1. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    2026-27 Toronto Maple Leafs General Discussion | Official: Sundin & Chayka to lead front office

    I live in New Mexico, and also went to IPTV years ago. Rarely miss any Jays/Leafs games (watching Sportsnet now). I have a set top box. So I pay nothing
  2. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    FEEDBACK ON NEW FORUM SOFTWARE

    I am, dark mode is horrible. And I don't mind all the adverts. But reading a longer post and I scroll down I get a popup of an ad that is already on my screen is frustrating. I'm on a Mac using Chrome.
  3. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    2026 Blue Jays

    So this isn't about the '26 team. But I'm really enjoying SN's films about the start of the Blue Jays and the presentation of the '92 and '93 World Series. I remember those games and it's been fun re-watching them. I worked for the Jays in '79 and '80. I was a ball boy/bat boy those years and I...
  4. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    FEEDBACK ON NEW FORUM SOFTWARE

    I miss the dark mode as well. Also can't seem to find the unread posts feature.
  5. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    Claude Lemieux dead at 60

    This hits me hard, I didn't know him but played against him in my teenage years.
  6. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    2025-26 Toronto Maple Leafs General Discussion

    I know that this must contrarian for a Leafs fan on this board, but I'm rooting for the Habs. Growing up in the 70s as a Leaf fan they were always my second favorite team because they were winning.
  7. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    Leafs Front Office 2026-27 | Speculation, Discussion

    I really don't give a fudge on who they hire, it's still going to be just about making money for MLSE, i'm guessing NYR are in a similar situation.
  8. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    Leafs Front Office 2026-27 | Speculation, Discussion

    Personally, I think we should have stuck with Shanahan/Dubas, but I also think the board/ownership wanted nothing but playoff revenue rather than a championship. Just my thoughts.
  9. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    Leafs Front Office 2026-27 | Speculation, Discussion

    But what about the draft? Oh wait we don't have any picks
  10. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    Idiocracy 2024

    There are professional corn hole players????
  11. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    Idiocracy 2024

    So I live in northern New Mexico, on inauguration day (1/20/2025) gas prices were $2.30. Today it's $3.89.
  12. AtomicMapleLeaf2

    2026 Olympics

    I'm fortunate to be able to watch the games here in New Mexico (IPTV). Those Jay Baruchel commercials are awesome.
Back
Top