Author Topic: Qualifier Game 5: Blue Jackets @ Leafs - Aug. 9th, 8:00pm - SN, TSN 1050  (Read 4703 times)

Offline Frycer14

• Veteran
  • Wheel!
    • View Profile
The key is to find the next Seth Jones before they're really hit their elite status.  Who would that be?  Cale Makar is going to be amazing, but I don't think Colorado is ever moving him.  Dahlin?  Provorov?  Cal Foote if someone who is still a prospect?  It's a gamble in any scenario.

I think you kind of have to scout around the league and see which organization is dysfunctional enough to key on. For me, even though in division, Buffalo/Dahlin would be the team I'd target. Trade a roster swede for a swede, and throw in an AHL swede D.

Offline Frank E

• All Star
    • View Profile
The key is to find the next Seth Jones before they're really hit their elite status.  Who would that be?  Cale Makar is going to be amazing, but I don't think Colorado is ever moving him.  Dahlin?  Provorov?  Cal Foote if someone who is still a prospect?  It's a gamble in any scenario.

I think you kind of have to scout around the league and see which organization is dysfunctional enough to key on. For me, even though in division, Buffalo/Dahlin would be the team I'd target. Trade a roster swede for a swede, and throw in an AHL swede D.

Good luck. Not a chance they trade a guy to the Leaf that'll help them win a Cup. I think Matthews might get it done, and that's about it.

Offline Frycer14

• Veteran
  • Wheel!
    • View Profile

Good luck. Not a chance they trade a guy to the Leaf that'll help them win a Cup. I think Matthews might get it done, and that's about it.

I dunno. That org is a mess, and Eichel I think has more pull there than whatever GM is serving coffee that week.