Author Topic: Hutchinson placed on waivers  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Zee

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
Re: Hutchinson placed on waivers
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2019, 02:07:18 PM »
Hockey Fan just posted this on ex: Maple Leafs. 

Garrett Sparks just set the Chicago Wolves record for shutout streak at 191:14. Stopped 115 consecutive shots.  Thats three straight shutouts and half a period. 

Forget the bring back Cherry campaign, let's start a bring back Sparks one. ;) 8)

If the Marlies don't win the Calder Cup this season I'll be super upset we let Sparks go

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2019, 02:07:18 PM »

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2019, 11:33:30 AM »
There are rumours out there a trade is in the works in order to try and obtain a bonafide back up goaltender . After last night I have to believe there may be some added legitimacy to these rumours .
"The Maple Leafs are like a ship with a hole in the bottom, leaking water, and my job is to get the ship pointed in the right direction." --Steve Jobs for Brendan Shanahan.

Offline Highlander

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2019, 11:45:52 AM »
Petan for Jarry and we retain only Kessels salary for the next 10 years.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline Zee

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2019, 12:01:04 PM »
I don't know why they didn't give Kaskisuo one more chance. He made some stops vs the Pens but the team wasn't exactly trying that game. (at least it didn't seem like it). Couldn't have been worse than the loss Hutchinson put up.

Offline Highlander

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2019, 12:37:21 PM »
I don't know why they didn't give Kaskisuo one more chance. He made some stops vs the Pens but the team wasn't exactly trying that game. (at least it didn't seem like it). Couldn't have been worse than the loss Hutchinson put up.
Agreed, seems weird unless they were really trying to access whether Hutch is indeed a "lost cause" at this juncture.  At some point they have to give Kasi his chance and hopefully he will get it in front of a much better effort than the Leafs put in at Pittsburg.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline Bender

• All Star
  • Bender cracked corn and he is great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2019, 12:46:28 PM »
There are rumours out there a trade is in the works in order to try and obtain a bonafide back up goaltender . After last night I have to believe there may be some added legitimacy to these rumours .
Source?
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2019, 01:40:27 PM »
Source?

A source for rumours?

Im pretty sure you can purchase the album on iTunes. Fleetwood Mac at their very best!  8)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 01:44:40 PM by RedLeaf »
"The Maple Leafs are like a ship with a hole in the bottom, leaking water, and my job is to get the ship pointed in the right direction." --Steve Jobs for Brendan Shanahan.

Offline Bender

• All Star
  • Bender cracked corn and he is great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2019, 01:46:20 PM »
Source?

A source for rumours?

Im pretty sure you can purchase the album on iTunes. Fleetwood Mac at their very best!  8)
Much like Hutchinson's career, thunder only happens when it's raining.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Offline RedLeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2019, 01:47:40 PM »
Source?

A source for rumours?

Much like Hutchinson's career, thunder only happens when it's raining.

I was thinking more... 'Go Your Own Way' than 'Don't Stop'
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 01:49:30 PM by RedLeaf »

Offline Nik Bethune

• Sittler Status
  • All posts approved by CCP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2019, 02:22:04 PM »

I think as it relates to the Leafs goaltending situation, the clear song to go with off that album is Never Going Back Again

She broke down and let me in
Made me see where I'd been

Been down one time
Been down two times
I'm never going back again

You don't know what it means to win
Come round and see me again

Been down one time
Been down two times
I'm never going back again
Nothing can have value without being an object of utility
-Karl Marx

Offline dekedastardly

• Marlie
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2019, 10:37:29 AM »
Flyers and Avalanche Tuesday & Wednesday up next. 4 and 3 game W streaks. I'd be giving Hutch Tuesdays game. Rantanen put up 4 points in his return from injury and Kadri will probably be a little more motivated after the game in Colorado.

I think if Hutch plays another stinker he has to be gone

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2019, 10:37:29 AM »