Author Topic: Marlies sign 21-year old Justin Brazeau  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Bender

• All Star
  • Bender cracked corn and he is great!
    • View Profile
Re: Marlies sign 21-year old Justin Brazeau
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2019, 02:40:38 PM »
https://thehockeynews.com/news/article/prospect-need-to-know-thomsons-call-and-wjss-reports

TOR: Growing up in Northern Ontario, Justin Brazeau never took power skating lessons. The free agent signing has been working with Leafs guru Barb Underhill this summer and the team is over the moon with Brazeau’s progress. He’s a massive sniper, so this is an exciting development.

It's not surprising since it's possibly the biggest reason he signed here, but good to see that he's taking advantage of the resources now at his disposal.

I'm really hoping the fact that he has so much raw talent/tools that we can really mould him into something special.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2019, 02:40:38 PM »

Offline Highlander

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2019, 05:34:55 PM »
https://thehockeynews.com/news/article/prospect-need-to-know-thomsons-call-and-wjss-reports

TOR: Growing up in Northern Ontario, Justin Brazeau never took power skating lessons. The free agent signing has been working with Leafs guru Barb Underhill this summer and the team is over the moon with Brazeau’s progress. He’s a massive sniper, so this is an exciting development.

It's not surprising since it's possibly the biggest reason he signed here, but good to see that he's taking advantage of the resources now at his disposal.

I'm really hoping the fact that he has so much raw talent/tools that we can really mould him into something special.
If Barb can reve up his RPM even a few degrees that would be very helpful.  Outside of scoring this past year like a beast, the thing that gives me most hope is he is a scratch golfer and by all accounts a very good basketball player, both sports require a fantastic hand to eye co-ordination as well as great body movements. He has become my new favourite pet project now that the Goat will go back to the farm, or the Canadians.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2019, 05:34:55 PM »