Author Topic: Anaheim Scouting Leafs games: Lindholm? Fowler?  (Read 3990 times)

Offline L K

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
Re: Anaheim Scouting Leafs games: Lindholm? Fowler?
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 10:04:52 AM »
Nolan Patrick, of the little bits and pieces I have seen of him really doesn't strike me as the guy the Leafs should target.

Even this year with 9 points in 6 games doesn't strike me as a guy who should be the #1 pick.  Over his WHL career he has 168 points in 136 games.  Good stats, but not outright #1 stats. 

With the Leafs being pretty set in terms of quality forward depth (maybe could use a winger or two) but lacking in a top 4 defenseman or two, I think I would be leaning toward Lligegren at this point.

The Leafs very well could score enough to win their share of points but I think they are also going to have a lot of games like last night where goaltending/defense can't hold leads or younger players will make mistakes and take penalties trying to compensate.   The team still has a decent chance of being in the bottom 5.  Outside of maybe Phoenix, Carolina and Columbus I'm having a hard time identifying a team that is outright worse than the Leafs on paper.

It would have to be a pretty spectacular player coming back if the Leafs aren't at least top 3 protecting their pick.

Offline herman

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 12:57:26 PM »
No JvR at practice today... Holland draws in at LW. Probably nothing more than maintenance.
#BeBlessed

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 12:57:26 PM »

Offline WhatIfGodWasALeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 01:02:51 PM »
No JvR at practice today... Holland draws in at LW. Probably nothing more than maintenance.

JVR to Anaheim (e5) #Lindholm

Offline Bender

• All Star
  • Bender cracked corn and he is great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 01:13:48 PM »
I got trolled so hard.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Offline herman

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2017, 02:55:43 PM »
http://theleafsnation.com/2017/2/9/why-the-brandon-montour-to-toronto-speculation-makes-no-sense

It was a boring day for TSN since the Leafs didn't practice after the B2B. So naturally they're going to slot in Nylander into every possible trade conversation. Or at least try to.
#BeBlessed