Author Topic: The Official Complaint Thread!  (Read 151701 times)

Offline Madferret

• Veteran
  • CHUCK NORRIS X2
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Complaint Thread!
« Reply #285 on: October 04, 2011, 05:14:36 PM »
$2.50 for an HDMI cable at monoprice with a comparable cable for $60+ at futureshop? I'm willing to wait a few days. :)

Places like Tigerdirect and Canada Computers have reasonably priced HDMI cables.

If you live out West, there is a place called "princess auto" (Kind of like a cross between Canadian Tire, and Active Surplus) that sells HDMI cables for $20.

There's one in Whitby on Victoria Street

West Whitby?

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #285 on: October 04, 2011, 05:14:36 PM »

Offline Rob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 04, 2011, 05:17:31 PM »
Somebody has got into my minivan twice in the last couple months.  They took some change, Tim Hortons card, $25 Keg gift card and my cell phone the first time.  Last night, they took an empty Tim Hortons card, and some change.  Both times the car was left unlocked.  I normally lock the car, odd occasion car is left unlocked.

I want to camp out in the van and catch the freak and make him/her hurt real bad. 

Offline Madferret

• Veteran
  • CHUCK NORRIS X2
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 04, 2011, 05:20:17 PM »
Somebody has got into my minivan twice in the last couple months.  They took some change, Tim Hortons card, $25 Keg gift card and my cell phone the first time.  Last night, they took an empty Tim Hortons card, and some change.  Both times the car was left unlocked.  I normally lock the car, odd occasion car is left unlocked.

I want to camp out in the van and catch the freak and make him/her hurt real bad.

Do you have home paper delivery?

Offline Rob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 04, 2011, 05:23:31 PM »

I do not, but I live in a town house complex and some of my neighbours do. 

Offline Madferret

• Veteran
  • CHUCK NORRIS X2
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 04, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »

I do not, but I live in a town house complex and some of my neighbours do.

Lynch the paper boy.

Offline Sudafederov

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 04, 2011, 07:33:04 PM »

You can get a small DVR and spy camera.  They are pretty cheap.

Offline Rob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 06, 2011, 08:44:04 AM »

You can get a small DVR and spy camera.  They are pretty cheap.

Some other neighbours have had stuff go missing too.  Cops are not very interested, their answer is "keep your car locked".  Well yes ok, I understand that, but what gives someone the right to get into your car and take what they want? Locked or unlocked?  If they broke into the car, different story cops say. 

Offline TML fan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 06, 2011, 01:24:23 PM »
It's not that they aren't interested. There's just nothing they can really do. There are no suspects and no witnesses, and the items taken aren't traceable (except for maybe your cell phone).

Perhaps you should call your cell company and ask them if they can trace your phone's serial number? I believe some phone companies can do that, but I'm not sure. Maybe you can find out if anyone is using your stolen phone and trace it back to whoever he got it from?

Offline sucka

• Marlie
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 12, 2011, 01:52:52 PM »
Anybody been to Whittamore Farm?  Man what a ripoff for that dump.  Had one goat, one cow, and 3 ducks.  A slide, a treehouse and a shabby lookin tractor ride.  But at least you can milk a wooden cow.

Offline Madferret

• Veteran
  • CHUCK NORRIS X2
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 12, 2011, 04:10:00 PM »
Anybody been to Whittamore Farm?  Man what a ripoff for that dump.  Had one goat, one cow, and 3 ducks.  A slide, a treehouse and a shabby lookin tractor ride.  But at least you can milk a wooden cow.

lol
great post

Offline You're right

• Rookie
  • 🖕🏻
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 12, 2011, 06:46:44 PM »
I tried to milk a wooden cow once........there was no second date.......
There's valid reasons for the limited interest. Get out of your basement if you dare. The real world will bend you over.
Adios Chachi

Offline ThatLeafsFan

• Veteran
  • Optimus Reim
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 12, 2011, 06:59:21 PM »

Too many splinters?

Offline You're right

• Rookie
  • 🖕🏻
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 12, 2011, 08:11:09 PM »

Too many splinters?
A true gentleman never milks and tells ;)
There's valid reasons for the limited interest. Get out of your basement if you dare. The real world will bend you over.
Adios Chachi

Offline sucka

• Marlie
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 13, 2011, 09:45:07 AM »

Too many splinters?

Probably started a small fire.

Offline TML fan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 14, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »
Rogers commercials! The one with the two ladies operating the switchboard is particularly grating.

If Internet through my phone line is so archaic, how come it offers me unlimited usage where Rogers can't (won't)?

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #299 on: October 14, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »