Maple Leafs News and Views > 2011 to 2021 GDTs (OLD)

Game 3 - Calgary Flames vs Toronto Maple Leafs W3-2

(1/79) > >>

Bleeding Blue & White:

full preview: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/preview?gid=2011101521
Once again, the Toronto Maple Leafs are off to a quick start. Finishing strong, though, is a concern following their last performance.

Playing for the first time in a week, Toronto goes for its third consecutive victory Saturday night when it faces a Calgary Flames team trying to conclude its three-game trip with a fifth straight win in this matchup.

After opening 4-0-0 last season - which ended with the club missing the playoffs for the sixth straight year - the Maple Leafs have won their first two in 2011-12. However, Toronto surrendered five third-period goals in last Saturday’s 6-5 victory over Ottawa.

Leafs Lines:
MacArthur - Grabovski - Kulemin
Lupul - Bozak - Kessel
Frattin - Lombardi - Armstrong
Brown - Steckel - Dupuis

Gunnarsson - Phaneuf
Liles - Schenn
Franson - Komisarek

Reimer
Gustavsson

Flames Lines:
Tanguay - Moss - Iginla
Glencross - Jokinen - Stempniak
Hagman - Horak - Bourque
Kostopoulous - Stajan - Jackman

Butler - Bouwmeester
Giordano - Hannan
Babchuk - Sarich

Kiprusoff
Karlsson

Leafs Scoring Leaders:
Phil Kessel - G:3 A:2 P:5 +4
Joffrey Lupul - G:1 A:3 P:4 +3
Dion Phaneuf - G:1 A:2 P:3 +4

Flames Scoring Leaders:
Alex Tanguay - G:0 A:4 P:4 -1
Rene Borque - G:3 A:0 P:3 -1
Oli Jokinen - G:1 A:2 P:3 -1

Goaltending:
James Reimer 2-0-0 2.50gaa .920sv%
Mika Kipursoff 1-1-0 2.52gaa .930sv%

WhatIfGodWasALeaf:
I can't wait for this.

Sincerely,

Maple Leafs Deprived in California

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate:
I have to miss this  :(  but I'll be back afterwards to run through the GDT ... hopefully good news.  A win over a vulnerable CGY team would set the stage for a really good start to the season.

LittleHockeyFan:
any chance you could make that banner or template or whatever it is a little smaller McP? I'm on a small laptop and even with full screen  mode on, I don't get the whole thing in the frame, I have to scroll over....which wouldn't be so bad except that the whole freakin' first page will end up like that . Coupled with this, the new forum layout has another frame thingie around it making everything off centre too :(

Bleeding Blue & White:

--- Quote from: LittleHockeyFan on October 14, 2011, 10:09:30 PM ---any chance you could make that banner or template or whatever it is a little smaller McP? I'm on a small laptop and even with full screen  mode on, I don't get the whole thing in the frame, I have to scroll over....which wouldn't be so bad except that the whole freakin' first page will end up like that . Coupled with this, the new forum layout has another frame thingie around it making everything off centre too :(

--- End quote ---

I'm working on resizing them, I made the banners in the summer when i was bored according to the old site forum template which was larger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version