1) trapazoid- why is there a place on the ice that only one player is not allowed to play in? Why are goalies who play puck well penalized?
2) puck over glass- why is shooting puck over glass treated so harshly while delaying game by icing is no big deal? Why is it OK for goalie to direct routine shot over glass numerous times a game without a penalty?
3) Why is slashing a stick that breaks a penalty but slashing a stick that doesn't isn't? Why does strength of stick determine penalty?
4) Slashing stick out of hands. Same as last one.
5) Dealing with players like Gallagher and Marchant. After every play near net these little pukes skate straight into d-men or goalie. Almost everytime the player that pushes them back gets a penalty. How does this make sense.