Just for Fun > Ok Blue Jays Talk

Jays Roster Discussion

<< < (204/205) > >>

hockeyfan1:
Devon Travis bids Toronto adieu.  Refused to accept being outright Ed to Triple A by the Jays, opted for free agency instead.

Thank You, Toronto. 🇨🇦 pic.twitter.com/27czi7Iprr— Devon Travis (@DeVoTrAv) November 7, 2019
--- End quote ---

Reliever Ryan Tepera also opted for free agency.

Highlander:

--- Quote from: hockeyfan1 on November 10, 2019, 06:30:55 PM ---Devon Travis bids Toronto adieu.  Refused to accept being outright Ed to Triple A by the Jays, opted for free agency instead.

Thank You, Toronto. 🇨🇦 pic.twitter.com/27czi7Iprr— Devon Travis (@DeVoTrAv) November 7, 2019
--- End quote ---

Reliever Ryan Tepera also opted for free agency.

--- End quote ---
I always wanted to call him Tempura for some reason.

hockeyfan1:
Blue Jays sign Japan’s Shun Yamaguchi a right-handed starter to multi-year $6M contract:

#BlueJays’ deal with RHP Shun Yamaguchi is for two years and just over $6M, plus performance bonuses. Pending a physical.— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) December 17, 2019
--- End quote ---
Chance for Yamaguchi to be No. 5 starter, but #BlueJays believe more likely role might be in bullpen. Split-fingered fastball is his principal weapon, useful against both RH and LH hitters.— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) December 17, 2019
--- End quote ---

L K:
The Jays are really struggling so far at the plate.  I don't like the approach a lot of guys are taking early on.  Lots of overly aggressive swings and the offense looks like it has gone back to the home run or bust approach at the plate.

OldTimeHockey:

--- Quote from: L K on April 09, 2021, 08:54:47 AM ---The Jays are really struggling so far at the plate.  I don't like the approach a lot of guys are taking early on.  Lots of overly aggressive swings and the offense looks like it has gone back to the home run or bust approach at the plate.

--- End quote ---

Do we think it's a youth thing?
Also, was it mandatory that Grichak had to cut his hair and trim the facial hair to look exactly like Kevin Pilar? Does he think that was the secret??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version