• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Avalanche vs. Maple Leafs - Oct. 10th, 7:00pm - SN

Yesterday Hiller brought up unprompted that he used 11-7 a lot as coach, so I wondered when we'd see that here. I've always liked it, especially here where it would get guys like Matthews and Nylander and now maybe Marchenko or McKenna an extra shift instead of a dud 4th liner. Players don't seem to love it as much though. Hopefully it brings a good result.

I have some question marks about doing this sort of thing at altitude but it’s early in the season and getting the tops guys more puck touches is a good thing.
 
Back
Top