• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

2026 Training Camp Thread

Sorry I didn't mean that he came in bigger just that I think the way he plays would be better suited in the 210s. He does go through guys at times but I think his foot speed lets him down at times if he is going to continue to try and play a skill game over a heavier style.
And if he plays a heavier style you kind of wonder if he's actually built for it. Like he's already had two concussions at least and a number of injuries related to that style.
 
Sorry I didn't mean that he came in bigger just that I think the way he plays would be better suited in the 210s. He does go through guys at times but I think his foot speed lets him down at times if he is going to continue to try and play a skill game over a heavier style.
No need to apologize my good man - Knies isn't our problem anymore!
 
Back
Top