• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by AtomicMapleLeaf

  1. A

    The "Mr T" Man of the Match 2024-25 Edition

    MotM: Lorentz HM: Hidebeast
  2. A

    Canadiens vs. Maple Leafs - Oct. 9th, 7:00pm - SN, Fan 590

    I'd like to see Timmons and Liljegren rotate every game. Also rotate OEL an Reilly on the 1PP every game.  Then let see how things workout.
  3. A

    Reilly To The Wing

    I think moving Kaberle to the wing is a better idea.
  4. A

    Who will be the new coach of the Leafs

    Go Rangers!!! Then sign Rod
  5. A

    Blues @ Maple Leafs - Feb. 13th, 7:00pm - TSN4, Fan 590

    It really stands out how the buds miss the skill of Mo and Mitch when you see the PP
  6. A

    Changes and Expectations

    Objection! Argumentative.... Sustained.
  7. A

    Changes and Expectations

    Sorry dude, but when I see a post by you I typically skip to the next post. I've been following this group since the plaidworks days. All of your post end up being arguments
  8. A

    Preseason: Leafs @ sens - Sept. 24th, 2:00pm - SN1, TSN 1050

    I wasn't very impressed with Timmons
Back
Top