• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by sneakyray

  1. S

    The Lupul Situation

    guys...guys...this is going to be very sad but borderline hilarious.  Lupul will be forced to play on the 4th line causing martin to go to the marlies for the week of games until he blows out his wrist or elbow being overzealous taking a drink from a waterbottle. I mean its not like this guy is...
  2. S

    The Lupul Situation

    no, I agree...poor choice of words. clearly hes too hurt to play now...but I often wonder what the issue is that gets him on the LTIR. he could have forced the leafs hand either by proving hes too good to keep off the ice or by going the PA second opinion route...so I think hes just not...
  3. S

    The Lupul Situation

    I think though what is missing is all the stories of his burning passion to play hockey again.  There are no stories of him skating with jr teams to get in shape, there are no stories of him working with skills coaches and how he is in the best shape of his career; is faster, stronger and shoots...
  4. S

    Ranking Prospects - 2017-18

    but guys...come on...I mean...the defenseman did lose his stick.
  5. S

    Finding top four d-man

    I think maybe next year they can re-sign polak for cheaper than now and hopefully dermott can have an impact at the nhl level. that makes RD: Zaitsev, carrick, polak, LD:Rielly, gardiner, dermott with marchenko/marincin/whoever else as off the bench guys I've heard mirtle talking about...
  6. S

    According to Chelios Babcock isn't compatible with skilled players

    yeah, they played this on detroit sports radio and to be fair the hosts didn't buy it.  Their point was that Detroit has been bad for a few years now and babcock took a bad team to the playoffs for the last few years he was there. Also, he won one cup and probably would have won the second if...
  7. S

    Laich placed on waivers (again)

    I think its possible that a club is talking to the leafs about a deal that sends back a contract or where the leafs retain...but it strikes me as more of a see if anyone bites after he publicly said he wants to go somewhere else.
  8. S

    William Nylander

    how so?  are you talking hunlak who both won't be back next year anyway?  or are you talking jvr bozak who are maybe deals for the offseason anyway.
Back
Top