• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by scott evil

  1. S

    Avalanche @ Leafs - Oct. 14th, 7:30PM - TSN4, Fan 590

    He's a fat bastard but god love him
  2. S

    Avalanche @ Leafs - Oct. 14th, 7:30PM - TSN4, Fan 590

    Semi off-topic, but this is my first and I feel last Roger's Centre Ice experience. I have a basic Rogers cable and very high-speed internet package, it'll cost me over $20 to add some package with TSN, of course I can't just ad TSN. What BS SE
  3. S

    Leafs @ Kings - Mar. 13th, 10:30pm - TSN, SN 590

    Guess I'm having another beer after all! Leafs killing it
  4. S

    Sharks @ Leafs - Dec. 3rd, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

    I think Rob Ford has lost some weight .
  5. S

    Islanders @ Leafs - Nov. 19th, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

    Kulemin solid game (as usual). Seems to be shooting a little more too SE
  6. S

    Islanders @ Leafs - Nov. 19th, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

    Holy makinaw, the wait is over!!!!!!!
  7. S

    Sabres @ Leafs - Nov. 16th, 7:00pm - CBC, TSN 1050

    1) Sabres look terrible 2) Clarkson has to get one tonight. It's a shooting gallery SE
  8. S

    R1G3: Bruins @ Leafs - May 6th, 7:00pm - CBC, TSN 1050

    Anyone have a stream that works in USA? Ideally North Carolina? cheers SE
  9. S

    Game 42: Devils @ Leafs - Apr. 15, 7:00pm - LeafsTV

    That's a good looking anthem singer
  10. S

    Leafs talking to Kiprusoff's agent

    I'm happy to stay with the existing goalies. But assuming the Leafs want Kiprusof and they don't want his big cap hit next year ($1.5 million cash, $5.8 cap) can they do this: Trade for him this season. Buy out contract this summer. Resign him at say $3 million (what ever). Kiprusof gets...
  11. S

    Game 32: Bruins @ Leafs - Mar. 23, 7:00pm - CBC

    Phaneuf good on last shift. I like how he moves his stick so to speak
  12. S

    Grabovski re-signs

    agreed
  13. S

    Game 57. TOR vs. CGY. 9:00pm EST.

    i missed first two periods because of stupid valentines connelly looks good
Back
Top