• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by oakl0008

  1. O

    Pre-Season: Leafs @ Wings - Sept. 27, 7:30pm - LeafsTV, TSN 1050

    Alife's first goal as a Red Wing. How fitting. Oh, and Millen still just loooooves this guy. lol
  2. O

    General Leafs Talk v2.0

    Thanks for the link. Good article.  :) Also hearing something good about Franson, take it for what it is: SN 590 The FAN ‏@FAN590 41m #BradyAndWalker host @FAN590Walker is reporting that RFA D Cody Franson will sign a one-year deal around $2 million w/ the #Leafs today
  3. O

    General Leafs Talk v2.0

    Not that this means anything but I thought it was funny. Mike Brophy ‏@HockeyBroph I just passed the Leafs dressing room and I swear I heard Phil Kessel laughing his head off
  4. O

    General Leafs Talk v2.0

    I think Kessel got a bit lucky with that slap on the wrist. Good thing though.  :) I'm not sure what has possessed him to be so slash happy the last couple of games, and would like to know, but hopefully he'll have the good sense to cut it out during his final year with the Leafs if he wants it...
  5. O

    General Leafs Talk v2.0

    Hence why I corrected myself pretty quickly but kept the post cause I thought it was funny. Kind of like those who mistake the Brozak account for the Bozak account. False Bobo did get me good.  ;D Edit: Not sure if this is the thread for it but I heard that Coach Rolston was fined for "player...
  6. O

    General Leafs Talk v2.0

    Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenlze 4m Phil Kessel has been suspended 8 games. #Leafs :( Edit: God I'm an idiot this profile is fake...lol sorry my bad.
  7. O

    Phil Kessel

    http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/johnston-kessel-has-no-room-for-distractions/#community The winger watched good friend Tyler Bozak go through a contract year last season and knows how stressful it can be. Speaking generally, he noted that most players who hit the open market ? as Bozak did ...
  8. O

    Joffrey Lupul

    This news makes me smile.....  :D Yes we must know when we can see the final product.  8)
  9. O

    Grabovski Bought Out

    A little late to this and slight OT so, yet again,  my apologies (again). But, this kind of reminds me of 2002, when former Leaf Dimitri Yuskevich (sp) alluded to shooting a puck to Pat Quinn's head on his first game back after he was traded to Florida. I know he didn't mean it, since he didn't...
  10. O

    General Leafs Talk

    A little off-topic so my apologies. At first I thought Lupul's most recent tweet was a dig toward Bozak but realize now it's just him criticizing advanced stats for whatever reason. Ha. Joffrey Lupul ‏@JLupul 2h If you bring certain attributes and you play to win. I'll take you on my team 7...
  11. O

    Cuthbert & Phaneuf engagement

    Although brown-ish suits don't do it for him, it's not like Phil was the groom or the best man so dressing down might be no big deal. At least he didn't how up in jeans, lol. I've seen people do that. I do have to agree though, some gold chains would have been sweet, ha. On another note, it...
Back
Top