• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by Jeff

  1. Jeff

    The "Mr T" Man of the Match 2024-25 Edition

    Marner McMann
  2. Jeff

    Useless Thread

    Yeah I moved over as well. I rarely post anything (I mostly used Twitter for following tech people) but I can be found at nerji.bsky.social
  3. Jeff

    The "Mr T" Man of the Match 2024-25 Edition

    Tavares Knies
  4. Jeff

    The "Mr T" Man of the Match 2024-25 Edition

    Stolarz Tavares
  5. Jeff

    The "Mr T" Man of the Match 2024-25 Edition

    Marner Timmins
  6. Jeff

    The "Mr T" Man of the Match 2024-25 Edition

    Tavares Marner
  7. Jeff

    The "Mr T" Man of the Match 2024-25 Edition

    Stolarz Marner
  8. Jeff

    The "Mr T" Man of the Match 2024-25 Edition

    Stolarz Ekman-Larsson
  9. Jeff

    Jets vs. Maple Leafs - Oct. 28th, 7:30pm - Prime, Fan 590

    Not going to lie, I sure got nervous when they got to within one.
  10. Jeff

    Blue Jackets vs. Maple Leafs - Oct. 22nd, 7:30pm - TSN4, Fan 590

    Was quite the swing of emotions watching one game to the next for me and my dad. Normally he texts me a lot during the games but last night we didn't say much :cry:
  11. Jeff

    Useless Thread

    It's terrible. I like going there for the tech talk but the For You tab has turned into a bunch of Elon stuff (I don't follow him) and a bunch of American political stuff.
  12. Jeff

    Blue Jackets vs. Maple Leafs - Oct. 22nd, 7:30pm - TSN4, Fan 590

    Any word on a confirmed goalie yet? Earlier today The Score had Woll as expected but now they have Hildeby as expected.
Back
Top