• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by gilmour4life

  1. G

    21st overall - Frederik Gauthier

    I believe I heard the day of the draft that this was his rookie year having played midget last year while deciding between NCAA and the Q.  I also think it was Craig Button who compared him to Jordan Staal.  Overall, I think I'm willing to see if the offense comes along.  Not to tangent...but...
  2. G

    Candidates for next Maple Leaf GM

    ^ This!  Obviously... I would expect nothing less!!
  3. G

    Marlies Talk

    And btw, Marlies have new leading scorer - Marcel Murller - who has considerably improved over his rookie season (21 pts. in 20 games so far). Kadri also got a point giving him 20 pts. in just 16 games. Apparently Mueller has decided that December's AHL Player of the Month award should go to him ?
  4. G

    1000 GO LEAFS GO before puck drop

    ^ this one I think ... Go Leafs Go !!
  5. G

    so is Burke finished..

    for the record 45-36-11 equates to 90 points over an 82 game schedule
  6. G

    so is Burke finished..

    I think he's done until people either start walking away from arbitration decisions or someone makes an offer on Komi to meet the cap floor...wait, maybe I meant hope instead of think...
  7. G

    Schenn's Next deal

    I would be fine with the term Sarge is suggesting - 8 years at somewhere in the 3.75 to 4 range.  What's the point in having a blue line this young and not locking some of them up long term...
Back
Top