• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by Fletch

  1. Fletch

    2017-18 Toronto Maple Leafs - General Discussion

    Those Nylander rumours are the reason that I have a Matthews Centennial Classic jersey in the closet, and not a Nylander jersey.  I was afraid of paying big bucks for a jersey of a guy who was gone by the big game.  With that said, a Matthews jersey is not a bad consolation prize.
  2. Fletch

    Trade Deadline

    Ha Ha Ha, reminds me of when the Jays had Dickie, Johnson and Wang in their rotation.
  3. Fletch

    Preseason: Sabres @ Leafs - Sept. 22nd, 7:30pm - TSN4, TSN 1050

    How many are left in camp? I'm heading to Buffalo to see the Bills Sunday.  We're catching tomorrow night's Leafs/Sabres game.  Am I safe in assuming that if a guy is in the lineup tonight (Matthews, Nylander), that I won't see him tomorrow?
  4. Fletch

    2017-18 Toronto Maple Leafs - General Discussion

    Looking into it, I found a cool stat.  William wasn't the first Nylander to get 60+ points in under 1300 minutes.  Dad Michael did it in 2001-02 (although at a much older 29).
  5. Fletch

    Marleau signed [3 years, $6.25mil AAV]

    Does anyone know the story behind the different number on the one kid's jersey? It is, or starts with, 9.  It could be a Gilmour jersey, but he's too young to have seen Dougie play.  I doubt it's a Charlie Conacher jersey.  Glenn Anderson?  Was it just his jersey number?  That's the likely...
  6. Fletch

    Expansion Draft

    I see the Leafs losing Marincin.  When he got in the lineup, he was a valuable, dependable D-man.  At 25, he's still young, and ready to contribute.
  7. Fletch

    Capitals @ Leafs - Apr. 19th, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590

    So, who gets win number three first, the Leafs (2-1) or the Jays (2-11)?
  8. Fletch

    Leafs @ Capitals - Apr. 15th, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590

    I feel good about tonight's game.  The team showed they can keep up with the Capitals.  They shut down the threats, and ultimately got beat by their depth.  If they can shut down the scorers again, I think they can take game 2. 
  9. Fletch

    Brian Boyle to Leafs

    Is that a guess, or a rumour?
  10. Fletch

    sens @ Leafs - Jan. 21st, 7:00pm - CBC, TSN 1050

    What's the over-under on how many times we hear the phrase "most important game of the season" tonight?  Who says it first?  My money is on Elliotte.
  11. Fletch

    Auston Matthews

    You know you've made it when the Iron Sheik takes time out of his busy day to tweet about you.
  12. Fletch

    Media Predictions Thread

    TSN Senior Hockey Reporter thinks so:
  13. Fletch

    Leafs Training Camp Opens

    Lamoriello is the king of loopholes though.  If anyone can find one, Lou is the man.
Back
Top