• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by Fanatic

  1. F

    Leafs to place Murray on LTIR

    Thank you. Much appreciated.
  2. F

    Leafs to place Murray on LTIR

    I do not understand whether or not LTIR helps their cap situation on Day 1 or not. Some people talk about their need to be compliant on Day 1 and then only on Day 2 they can put Muzzin and Murray on LTIR. First of all, is that true? And if true, how in the world could they manage to do that?
  3. F

    Marlies sign NCAA free agent goalie Dryden McKay

    I believe that he was suspended on April 14th for 6 months, so this would have just ended on Friday.
  4. F

    Leafs acquire Matt Murray [25% retained]

    Not strictly related to the goalie issue, but Matthews and Nylander are not simply up in two years. I think it is more complicated by the fact that both Matthews and Marner have full NMC's that kick in next July 1st. The team loses all control over those two in just one year. The Leafs need to...
  5. F

    2021-22 Toronto Maple Leafs General Discussion

    As I was reviewing depth and contract term etc. this morning at Cap Friendly, I was reminded that we have Phil Kessel on the books for 1 more year at $1.2 million - which means that Phil costs more than each of these listed roster players - Wayne Simmonds, Michael Amadio, Jason Spezza, Rasmus...
  6. F

    Leafs acquire David Rittich

    Perhaps Freddie comes back and does a conditioning stint with the Marlies. Maybe that will help get him ready physically and mentally.
  7. F

    Leafs acquire David Rittich

    I?m not so sure. My guess would be that He plays a couple of games at the end of the season. That would allow Jack to be fully rested for the playoffs. If Freddie does well then he gets the chance to be the man, and if he doesn?t do well it?s easy to come right back to Jack. I?m not a Freddie...
  8. F

    2019-2020 Toronto Maple Leafs General Discussion

    I have a general question. If it has been discussed somewhere else then I apologize in advance. Are teams restricted from making a trade during the off week? If the Leafs made a trade now and it involved a player who was away in the Caribbean for a week, what would his obligation be? What if...
  9. F

    Media Thread

    https://theathletic.com/1438259/2019/12/06/with-former-leafs-defenceman-carlo-colaiacovo-aboard-tsn-1050-sees-radio-ratings-gains-in-toronto/ This article updates on the ratings situation between FAN590 and TSN1050. I am surprised that The FAN still lead in both the morning and afternoon...
  10. F

    Coach Mike Babcock

    It looks very much like the players have tuned out the coach and might even be riding things out until he is out. Not sure. It looks dreadful.
  11. F

    2019-2020 Toronto Maple Leafs General Discussion

    I would trade Kapanen onto the right side of Tavares and have Kerfoot as the 3 C
  12. F

    sens @ Leafs - Oct. 2nd, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

    And the simple fact that if Babcock likes their penalty kill more with Shore in it then that is what it will be. I am a bit surprised at all the sentimental stuff online. Babs has to ice the team he thinks is best and that is that. Why all the heart strings for Spezza?
Back
Top