• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Recent content by Erndog

  1. E

    Leafs 2014/2015 Schedule in 10 game chunks

    I was just scoping out the schedule last week and noticed that as well. Bizarre.
  2. E

    Pat Quinn has died

    I really liked and respected Pat.  Some of my fondest Leaf memories are with him behind the bench. R.I.P Pat Quinn. 
  3. E

    Flames @ Leafs - Apr. 1st, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

    I've been debating that.  I consider myself a free agent.  I think Colorado perhaps?  Maybe SJ?  I have to see who I find myself cheering for if these 2 match up.
  4. E

    David Clarkson

    I'd be buying him out asap. Why?  Because it's inevitable.  So if it's bound to happen, do it immediately to get the cap relief immediately. Why waste $5.25M in cap space next season when we could be saving around $3M we could put elsewhere... and we can play Ashton or Bodie in Clarksons...
  5. E

    David Clarkson

    You are giving him far too much rope and credit. David Clarkson can not play hockey.
  6. E

    David Clarkson

    So is there ever any move that is not a question? Clearly every move is judged retrospectively.  Saying "I was right" is justified.
  7. E

    David Clarkson

    THEN EVEN MORE REASON TO DO IT! Less Komisarek's, Blake's, Connolly's, Beauchemin's, Clarkson's, etc. We'll gladly take the guys begging for jobs with PTO's and cut from arbitration (MacArthur and Raymond).
  8. E

    David Clarkson

    Right, there's a time frame during the summer.  I was saying it in jest.
  9. E

    David Clarkson

    Saw it on capgeek.  Theres really only 1 or 2 significant years.  The rest are less than $2M or so. I'd have bought him out yesterday.
  10. E

    Leafs @ Penguins - Dec. 16th, 7:00pm - SN, SN 590

    Why is depleted in quotation marks?  That was definitely a depleted Pens lineup.
  11. E

    Leafs @ Penguins - Dec. 16th, 7:00pm - SN, SN 590

    For some reason? I think thats a coaching thing honestly.  We are constantly doing it.  I noticed Raymond liked to carry it but even he's dumping it now.  And last week when Ashton took that puck over the glass penalty?  He had Kulemin streaking right out of the zone but Ashton didn't even...
  12. E

    David Clarkson

    Clarkson for Weiss? I would make that trade in a nano second. 2 less years and a few hundred K less as well. 
  13. E

    Leafs @ Penguins - Dec. 16th, 7:00pm - SN, SN 590

    What bothers me the most: We give the puck away with poor dump ins and lack of a forecheck. We NEVER circle back and wait for fresh linemates to pass the puck too. We have way to much tunnel vision... get the puck, dump it out and await the onslaught from the other team.  We don't value the...
Back
Top