Yes, we both allow and encourage, guest posting here on TMLfans.ca. Here’s a few guidelines to make the process clearer for everyone.
What kind of content do I accept?
Anything that is useful for my readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to Leafs hockey, NHL, and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 400 words.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that I can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (do not spam keywords there, though).
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email email@example.com. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
I check and respond to all guest post submissions daily, although it might take several days before I get back to you. This doesn’t mean I have rejected your post though, and even in case of rejection you will get an answer from me, explaining the reason.
Guest Posting on Your Blog
Yes, I’d be glad to consider guest blogging on your website. I think it’s helpful and important for bloggers within the LEAFS HOCKEY community to share opinions and insight, both in the form of commenting on articles and through guest posting.
If you want me to put together a blog post for your website, please do not hesitate to contact me with what you have in mind.