Author Topic: Downloading music  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Deebo

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading music
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 10:09:11 PM »
I get it all from youtube..so much more there...
This. There are a plethora of video to mp3 sites, just put in the video link and it let's you download the song.

Hmmm, this sounds like a good solution.  He has a ton of friends who have their own band songs on Youtube - he could have those on his iPhone as well.  Anyone know of a well trusted site to do this?

I prefer a program called jdownloader, all you do it copy the link to the youtube page and it automatically recognizes it and you can choose to download the audio or the video.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 10:09:11 PM »

Online CarltonTheBear

• Administrator
  • Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2011, 11:48:15 PM »
I prefer a program called jdownloader, all you do it copy the link to the youtube page and it automatically recognizes it and you can choose to download the audio or the video.

Yup. I use it too. It's incredible.

Offline Stebro

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 04:30:12 AM »
I get it all from youtube..so much more there...
This. There are a plethora of video to mp3 sites, just put in the video link and it let's you download the song.

Hmmm, this sounds like a good solution.  He has a ton of friends who have their own band songs on Youtube - he could have those on his iPhone as well.  Anyone know of a well trusted site to do this?

That's the way I do it, although I have a different program. I download a lot of live-material and it goes very fast in mp4-format, then I use a mediaplayer to watch it on the tv.
Life only demands from you the strength that you possess. Only one feat is possible; not to run away.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 04:30:12 AM »