Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Game 61 - Sharks @ Leafs- Feb 23rd, 2012 - 7:00 PM EST - TSN, AM640

Started by Sarge, February 23, 2012, 09:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigger

Quote from: Zee on February 24, 2012, 03:40:29 PM
I expect disagreements, but more often than not I see Tigger directly posting comments and making snarky remarks to my posts time and time again.

Sorry if you're offended, I disagree with lots of people, agree with lots too ( we've agreed in the past, it's not a plot or anything ) for some reason our gears are lined up right now.

If you're going to say things I disagree with, you want me to just leave you alone? I can do that.
"My father was born shortly after the Wright Brothers" Charlie Duke

Zee

Quote from: Tigger on February 24, 2012, 03:41:01 PM
Quote from: Zee on February 24, 2012, 03:36:31 PM
Quinn had issues around the Leafs at that time.  He was GM and forced to give up his role to JFJ, he didn't like that one bit.  He wanted more control, he had a LOT of the same players still : Sundin, Tucker, McCabe, Antropov, PotOCoffee had all been there for years, so yeah his shelf life was up.  But go ahead and disagree with every single post I make Tigger.

Hey, no one made you type that.

The power struggle around Quinn and the makeup of the team are two very different things, if you can't see how dramatically the skill level of that team changed, hats off, it's about as crystal clear as it gets.

I'll save you some time, here's a link to all my posts so you can go through them and disagree with everything i've said:

http://tmlfans.ca/community/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=103

Tigger

Quote from: Zee on February 24, 2012, 03:44:36 PM
Quote from: Tigger on February 24, 2012, 03:41:01 PM
Quote from: Zee on February 24, 2012, 03:36:31 PM
Quinn had issues around the Leafs at that time.  He was GM and forced to give up his role to JFJ, he didn't like that one bit.  He wanted more control, he had a LOT of the same players still : Sundin, Tucker, McCabe, Antropov, PotOCoffee had all been there for years, so yeah his shelf life was up.  But go ahead and disagree with every single post I make Tigger.

Hey, no one made you type that.

The power struggle around Quinn and the makeup of the team are two very different things, if you can't see how dramatically the skill level of that team changed, hats off, it's about as crystal clear as it gets.

I'll save you some time, here's a link to all my posts so you can go through them and disagree with everything i've said:

http://tmlfans.ca/community/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=103

That's entirely unnecessary and has nothing to do with the point you were trying to make.
"My father was born shortly after the Wright Brothers" Charlie Duke

bustaheims

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Potvin29

Quote from: Zee on February 24, 2012, 03:40:29 PM
I expect disagreements, but more often than not I see Tigger directly posting comments and making snarky remarks to my posts time and time again.

Stop saying things he disagrees with?  :P