Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Round 2: Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers

Started by CarltonTheBear, May 04, 2024, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarltonTheBear

Game 1: Oilers at Canucks -- May 8, 10 p.m. ET (SN, SN360, CBC, TVAS, ESPN)
Game 2: Oilers at Canucks -- May 10, 10 p.m. ET (SN, SN360, CBC, TVAS, TNT, MAX, truTV)
Game 3: Canucks at Oilers -- May 12, TBD (SN, SN360, TVAS, TBS, MAX, truTV)
Game 4: Canucks at Oilers -- May 14, TBD (ESPN, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Oilers at Canucks -- May 16, TBD (TBD)
+ Game 6: Canucks at Oilers -- May 18, TBD (TBD)
+ Game 7: Oilers at Canucks -- May 20, TBD (TBD)

Guilt Trip

Derk

Quote from: Guilt Trip on May 04, 2024, 11:04:10 PMIf they get Demko back Van will win.
I thought that too, but I also read somewhere that he was done for the playoffs. I hadn't followed up on that article, though.

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Derk on May 05, 2024, 05:41:18 PM
Quote from: Guilt Trip on May 04, 2024, 11:04:10 PMIf they get Demko back Van will win.
I thought that too, but I also read somewhere that he was done for the playoffs. I hadn't followed up on that article, though.
Well they're in tough if he's out. They can still win tho. They're a good team

Bender

Didn't watch it but last I saw the Oilers were up 4-1 or 4-2. That's a crazy result!
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Bender on May 09, 2024, 08:19:02 AMDidn't watch it but last I saw the Oilers were up 4-1 or 4-2. That's a crazy result!
4-1. Van was actually the better team from the end of the 1st on. 4th goal against Van was pathetic but Van totally took over the game. I believe it took the Oilers 23 mins after that goal before they got another shot. They had 3 in the third. Credit to Van. Running their 3rd stringer and came back. Skinner was not good, neither goalie was.
And McD, 0 shots in 24 minutes.