Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

R1, G5: Bruins vs. Maple Leafs - Apr. 30th, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, April 29, 2024, 08:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derk

lamajama

If the Leafs played with this effort and intensity it would be a totally different series...but....
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Derk

Wow. OT. Did not expect that. Game has slowly shifted from the Leafs to the Bruins over three periods. Leafs still getting their chances. I hope they make some better decisions in OT about shooting the puck, though. Mitch and Domi, I am looking at you.

Guilt Trip

Quote from: lamajama on April 30, 2024, 08:41:46 PMIf the Leafs played with this effort and intensity it would be a totally different series...but....
And if they got goaltending like they have so far....and if the PP was good

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Chris

Quote from: lamajama on April 30, 2024, 08:41:46 PMIf the Leafs played with this effort and intensity it would be a totally different series...but....

Would it though? Despite the effort and intensity tonight, they still have only 1 goal to show for it. And again - nothing on the PP.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: Guilt Trip on April 30, 2024, 08:43:28 PM

And if 88 could have played and 34 could have played and 74 could have played....

Chris

They've generally played well enough to be up in this series. PP has let them down in a big way. Goaltending to a lesser degree.

4EVRLEAFAN

Quote from: Chris on April 30, 2024, 08:46:16 PMThey've generally played well enough to be up in this series. PP has let them down in a big way. Goaltending to a lesser degree.

Disagree, if we had this goaltending from game one this is a different series.

bustaheims

Quote from: Chris on April 30, 2024, 08:46:16 PMThey've generally played well enough to be up in this series. PP has let them down in a big way. Goaltending to a lesser degree.

PP, some bad penalties, and Swayman are the biggest reasons they're trailing, as far as I'm concerned.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on April 30, 2024, 08:45:02 PM
Quote from: Guilt Trip on April 30, 2024, 08:43:28 PM

And if 88 could have played and 34 could have played and 74 could have played....
And if 16 didn't have get hurt too...There are so many factors.

lamajama

PP has been an issue in the playoffs almost every series or certainly no where near regular season percentages
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Guilt Trip

Quote from: 4EVRLEAFAN on April 30, 2024, 08:48:55 PM

No soft goals is huge.

x.jr.benchwarmer

Will Keefe ever put Domi at centre on the PP?  What is the point tracking stats during a game when the coaches don't use them?    And will Keefe keep playing the 4th line in OT?  If so will this be the last game he will coach for the Leafs?

bustaheims

Quote from: 4EVRLEAFAN on April 30, 2024, 08:48:55 PM

When you can't score, goaltending doesn't matter so much. Another game not being able to score 3 goals.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan