Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

R1, G5: Bruins vs. Maple Leafs - Apr. 30th, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, April 29, 2024, 08:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Maybe Reaves needs to spend the rest of the period on the bench.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: Derk on April 30, 2024, 08:27:16 PMI hate to give Boston credit (because I hate Boston), but they are doing an incredible job in front of Swayman. He really hasn't had too many difficult saves tonight. Pucks that do get through he either sees all the way or they hit him in the chest.

If we played with half their system we'd have 6 or 7 Cups by now.

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

bustaheims

Quote from: Derk on April 30, 2024, 08:27:16 PMI hate to give Boston credit (because I hate Boston), but they are doing an incredible job in front of Swayman. He really hasn't had too many difficult saves tonight. Pucks that do get through he either sees all the way or they hit him in the chest.

Yup. They're doing a great job of boxing out and clearing the crease. Leafs not getting much by way of deflected pucks or rebound chances.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Derk

I swear, if Domi had even pretended to shoot before passing on that 2 on 1, the Leafs score. He telegraphed the pass so badly that Bert never had a chance to score.

herman

Domi, did you know you have a better shot than Bertuzzi?
#27 #TeamFasstholes

azzurri63

Guilt Trip

Quote from: herman on April 30, 2024, 08:33:49 PMDomi, did you know you have a better shot than Bertuzzi?
Way to predictable there...Shoot Domi

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

lamajama

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

lamajama

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Bender

Chris

If they lose this I think there will be some regret regarding those decisions to not shoot.