Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Noah Hanifin extends with Vegas 8-yrs 7.35M AAV

Started by herman, April 11, 2024, 06:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

herman

Not to make this about the Leafs, but this is nice that he isn't with Tampa or Florida, or Boston.
#27 #TeamFasstholes

bustaheims

Now we get to play the game of figuring out which contract(s) Vegas will have to basically give away this summer. My first guess is William Karlsson.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

herman

Quote from: bustaheims on April 12, 2024, 10:20:30 AMNow we get to play the game of figuring out which contract(s) Vegas will have to basically give away this summer. My first guess is William Karlsson.

Shea Theodore?
#27 #TeamFasstholes

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: bustaheims on April 12, 2024, 10:20:30 AMNow we get to play the game of figuring out which contract(s) Vegas will have to basically give away this summer. My first guess is William Karlsson.

If Karlsson goes on the market, and I agree that he'd make the most sense to move with Eichel and Hertl above him in the line-up and Roy being able to fill their 3C spot for half the cap hit, I think he'd really make a ton of sense as a guy Treliving should go after.

bustaheims

Quote from: herman on April 12, 2024, 10:44:41 AM

Shea Theodore?

I thought about him, too, but I suspect he's still too high on their depth charts for them to give away.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan