Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

sens vs. Maple Leafs - Feb. 10th, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, February 09, 2024, 11:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L K

This team blows.  I dislike way too much of this team

Bender

Quote from: L K on February 10, 2024, 09:39:57 PMThis team blows.  I dislike way too much of this team

I'm good with everyone except Rielly and Matthews gone. Definition of mid.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Chris

Maybe if they showed some emotion earlier in games. That's gonna be a suspension. Brilliant.

Guilt Trip

Quote from: L K on February 10, 2024, 09:38:10 PMWtf is wrong with Rielly.  I get being mad about being shown up but that was unnecessary.  Maybe show up and don't play like garbage against Ottawa over and over again
WTF is wrong with you? Sorry I want that reaction...no reason for that bull#$#% slap shot either. 

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: Bender on February 10, 2024, 09:41:18 PM
Quote from: L K on February 10, 2024, 09:39:57 PMThis team blows.  I dislike way too much of this team

I'm good with everyone except Rielly and Matthews gone. Definition of mid.

Uh, let's not go overboard.

azzurri63

Quote from: L K on February 10, 2024, 09:38:10 PMWtf is wrong with Rielly.  I get being mad about being shown up but that was unnecessary.  Maybe show up and don't play like garbage against Ottawa over and over again

He's one of the few on this team that actually shows some fun'n heart. It was unnecessary to do what Greig did. Should have crosschecked him lower and knocked out a couple chiclets. Game was over put the puck in the empty net and nothing happens. That was just a slap in the face to the Leafs is all that was.

Bender

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on February 10, 2024, 09:41:18 PMEh, that was stupid.

That guy is a massive idiot thinking he wasn't gonna eat it for winding up like that. Just dumb and disrespectful.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Chris

Quote from: azzurri63 on February 10, 2024, 09:37:29 PMI've literally watched about 5 minutes of this game and that was about the only good thing I saw Reilly do.

That was NOT a good thing to do. Really really stupid.

L K

Quote from: Guilt Trip on February 10, 2024, 09:41:48 PM
WTF is wrong with you? Sorry I want that reaction...no reason for that bull#$#% slap shot either. 

Good for you.  You can enjoy crosscheck if guys in the head.  Flipping moron.

I think that seals it for me.  I done with this site.

Peter D.

I think a lot of the "codes" in sport are stupid.  But showing up your opponent is something I would never condone.  Slide that in and celebrate your goal and win.

I'm perfectly fine with that heat-of-the-moment decision by Rielly. He deserves a suspension for that and will get one, but it's about damn time someone had some bite and just doesn't roll over.

Chris

You can get your message across in a situation like that without cross checking someone in the head.