L K

Leafs should be picking up the pace, not getting worse

herman

herman

Bill_Berg_is_pissed_off

herman

L K

Quote from: herman on December 07, 2023, 08:35:24 PMClassic Stutzle dive

I mean he slashed him and got the skate but I have no idea why he doesn't have more wrath of the refs against him.  When you breath on him he goes flying

azzurri63

Busy just got home but judging by the comments and boxscore looks like getting outplayed again. Woll has been the difference?

azzurri63

Quote from: L K on December 07, 2023, 08:37:06 PM

I mean he slashed him and got the skate but I have no idea why he doesn't have more wrath of the refs against him.  When you breath on him he goes flying

Soccer was probably his first love and that would explain it.

herman

Quote from: L K on December 07, 2023, 08:37:06 PM

A tap on the thigh and the stick blade comes down and touches his skate. Drops on contact.

Highlander

Quote from: azzurri63 on December 07, 2023, 08:38:24 PMBusy just got home but judging by the comments and boxscore looks like getting outplayed again. Woll has been the difference?

Trump would love our Woll
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few"
                                           Sunryn Suzuki

azzurri63

Glad I took Matthew in my Fanduel. Another lacklustre night. Don't get how you can't manage even a shot on goal. See he hit the crossbar by a previous comment but man really mind boggling how invisible he is some nights.